Use the Cacao Shea Skin Souffle for dry skin, combination skin that is more dry than oily, discoloration, eczema, psoriasis, flaky skin, rashes, sunburn, diaper rash, swimmers hands, and gardeners hands. It is the first butter mixture I created back in my teen years in 2003. It is actually an enhanced version of what I used to have to make for my flaking and eczema that I experienced on my face as a teen. I wanted to create something other than the bleaching creams my mother would use on my skin. After my child had developed eczema I reformulated this amazing recipe to help more aggressive type of dermatitis. I then begin to bring awareness to the importance of using nontoxic ingredients and the safe product movement.
What the Ingredients in the Cacao Shea Skin Souffle Does for Your Skin:
- The cacao butter helps to stop the spread of eczema and psoriasis
- The shea butter helps clear dark marks due to rashes and flare ups (lupus, eczema, etc.)
- The sweet almond oil helps stop itch
- The tamanu butter helps tone the skin, provide sunscreen protection, and soothe sunburn
- The evening primrose oil help balance the pH of the oils
- The candelilla wax provides a protective barrier and holds moisture
MESSAGE: Cacao reminds us to honor our sacred self by nurturing our mind, body and soul. This is a time to enjoy the sweetness of life in a way that will bring balance to our daily responsibilities. Now is a time to indulge in our self, without feeling guilty or depleting our resources.
CONTAINS NUT OILS