Use the Citrus Coconut Skin Souffle for oily skin, combination skin that is more oily than dry, oily balancing, whiteheads, blackheads, blemishes, and acne scarring. I created this first butter mixture back in 2012 for my older sister who suffered from oily skin problems. She would buy products labeled oil free but it only made her skin worse. After realizing all of the harsh ingredients that were in oil-free products, I decided to formulate a products of oils that work for oily skin. I believe in using natural ingredients to balance the oils in the skin. I then begin to bring awareness to the importance of using nontoxic ingredients and the safe product movement. This products is non-comedogenic and supple for your skin. This vegan butter gives and aroma of refreshing citrus fruits and coconuts. Best paired with African Black Soap for the harshest skin ailments.
What the Ingredients in the Citrus Coconut Skin Souffle Does for Your Skin:
- The kokum butter provides sunscreen protection and reduce pimples
- The mango butter helps balance the oils in the skin
- The coconut oil keeps the skin cleansed while moisturizing
- The hempseed oil helps balance the oils in the skin
- The olive oil help balance the pH of the oils
- The essential oils clear dark marks and acne blemishes
MESSAGE: Citrus reminds us to get up and move our body by energizing our mind, body and soul. This is a time to wake up your body and mind and get re-energized. Now you can pick your own self up in a jar.